Simple Love Spells
by: Sam Stevens
Here are some very simple rituals, some old, and some new that might help you achieve your romantic intentions.
• A bouquet of roses set in the southwestern corner of your bedroom is thought to attract love.
• To prevent a lover from straying, light a green candle to St. Martha and ask her to keep him faithful to you.
• To find out if your lover will stay with you, cut an apple in half and offer him or her the other half. If he or she accepts the apple, he or she will be with you a long time.
• Feed your lover a fig, with your initials carved lightly into it, to keep him or her faithful.
• Select the following cards from a Tarot Deck – The King of Cups, the Queen of Cups, the Ace of Cups and the Lovers. Fan these cards around a pink candle and light it. Keep these cards spread out in this configuration for a period of seven days. This is an affirmation of your romantic intention to find or keep a lover or soulmate.
• Procure a lock of your lover’s hair and twist it with a lock of your own in a clockwise direction nine times. Tie both ends with red thread and place in a safe place, such as a locket. Carry this in your pocket.
• To have him or her think or dream of you more often, anoint the corners of a photograph with orange and rose oil and place the photograph under your pillow.
• To attract a new lover, light a red candle to St. Barbara and ask her to make you attractive to your soulmate.
• To keep you on your lover’s mind, do this after each time you part ways. Strike a match on the heel of your shoe and say “Be True.”
• To bless your marriage and keep him faithful, serve him cooked cabbage on the new moon of every month.
• Burn a pink candle, carved with both of your initials inside of your heart, along with the planetary symbol of Venus, to draw your lover to you.
• Serving your spouse rhubarb pie on a full moon will keep him faithful.
• To ensure that a relationship will last, fill a glass with water. Let him or her take a sip of it and then take a sip of it yourself. Then purposefully drop it so that it breaks. Collect the shards and bury it in the backyard.
• Carry a rose quartz as a love talisman to draw love to you.
• To arouse lust in a partner, scratch his or her name into the side of a red candle, anoint it lightly with olive oil and light it.
• To find out how many more months a troubled relationship has left, cook some kidney beans. Place what you think is an equal amount of beans on your plate and then on his. Count the beans on each plate. The difference in the number of beans you have on each plate tells how many months you have left to work things out.
• Wear copper jewelery, the favorite metal of Venus, to encourage loving vibrations around you.
• To have him or her think of nobody but you, take two separate photographs, one of you and one of him and sandwich them with faces against each other. Bind this together with pink and red ribbon and keep in a safe, secret place.
• To keep a man faithful, anoint his photograph with oil that has been soaked for three days in rosemary leaves. Rosemary assures the dominance of the female in the relationship.
• To encourage a proposal serve your lover a bowl filled with seven strawberries covered with cream
About The Author
Sam Steven’s metaphysical articles have been published in many high-standing newspapers and she has published several books. You can meet Sam Stevens at http://www.psychicrealm.com where she works as a professional psychic. You can also read more of her articles at http://www.newagenotebook.com where she is the staff writer. Currently she is studying technology’s impact on the metaphysics.
This article was posted on April 13, 2005